Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 11:43:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A report given to all Officers Reguarding Vesper Finances*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A report given to all Officers Reguarding Vesper Finances*  (Read 1968 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2009, 11:47:19 pm »

<OOC: to all not an officer or Baron in Cove>

After i infultrated the Vesper Army, I Met the Marshall, Who bears the name of Damian Bedford. i went and Fetched my Uniform. Apon reporting back i found a large force of Vesperins and Three Kaladorians. We were brought to the Docks where we set sail.

Not far out we were confronted by Large Sea beasts, To this point i thought it was some sort of Naval Training but then we arrived in Nujelm. we were ordered to go to  the Tavern whitch the Bear head chancler lead us to. A man named Lurtz asked to go with him to protect him. so of Corse i perked up. and offered to go to protect him at this "Deal"

When we arrived i decided to keep a close ear and eye, it appears Vesper is shipping Nujelm Wood, In Exchange for Gems,  from what i saw the Chancler was Given at LEAST One thousend Dimonds.

-Me'an Silen

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 12:01:12 am »

Excellent work Me'an, you have the potential to become a fine Scout, keep it up.

*signed*

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 08:59:54 am »

Well done Me'an, word of advice! Keep an eye out for the Cat man known as Esca. He is a smart one.

Keep up the good work, and as was stated you will make a fine addition to the Scouts.

Signed

Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:31:57 am »

*Raiden read the report with interest.*

Hmm... Not only are the Kaldorians cavorting with Drow, they also seem friendly with the Vesperians.

The plot thickens.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length