Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 09:39:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orc brutes vs Cove brutes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orc brutes vs Cove brutes  (Read 1773 times)
Tan Bloodmist
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 07:56:46 pm »

Another day, another mission, attacking orcs in the back garden.  Yes, some say its dangerous. We eat danger for breakfast and look forward to jeopardy for lunch.

Heading out to orcland where Rita, Vincent and me. We took care of the small rabble of orcs gathering in awe of us and were attacked by brute after brute after brute, we held fast, smashing, bashing and conking our way to gold, iron and fame.

We returned triumphant, Vincent and Rita insisted on carrying me on their shields back to the tavern for ale'o'clock. job done, orc dead, cove safe.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 10:30:10 pm »

Keep up the marvellous work there 'Tam. You three will fast become Covian heroes, I can see it now, the Baron just lavishing you with medals and endless praise while the rest of us cheer at the top of our voices. Until that day keep thwarting the Orcish. We may have shared them as neighbours for countless generations but that's no reason to get slack in our ruthless butchering.

Glad to have you all in Cove.

Signed with some decorative lovehearts around the signature,
Senior Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length