Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 09, 2024, 08:28:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A theft!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A theft!  (Read 2818 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2005, 09:45:16 pm »

Today i was aproched by Thomas Estbury regarding a theft.  It apears that not far from our very own barracks a vile theft was commited whereby a rather large man, around six foot five, did steal from this honerable man around 400 gold and a golden necklace set with a phoenix eye gem and inscribed on the back of which are the words "To Thomas".  the theif apparently had a cloth over his face and a rough accent.  there is a reward of 5000 gold on offer for any information regarding this that leads to the recovery of the necklace or capture of this man.

I have begun my investigations already in cove but if ye have any information please contact me on my pidgen, tis cage number 86994883.

so far my investigation has been frutelless however i shall not stop!

Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 12:11:44 am »

I have continued my investigation.  I was told by one of the residents of cove earlier that sometimes woundering gypsys buy things without asking questions so i made my way to the west following the trail of a gypsy group who had stoped by Cove the day before.  Finally i cought up with them and asking around i was directed to their leader, a man named Gavin, he told me that whilst he did not traffic in such things himself, often times such things were bought and sold at a briganed camp he knew of.  I carefully wrote down his dirrections and set off to the camp for with no solid evidence i felt i could not afford to pass by any tips that came my way.

and so i trecked all the way to a brigand outpost on the road from britan to yew where i questioned the inhabitants most forcefully. They were reluctent to talk at first and each one i had to chase down and then clobber to the ground affore he would consent to answer my questions.  Eventually i had questioned them all.

So it is at the end of the day i am no closer to the theif than i was at the start .... no matter for tomorrow is a new day!

Will Little
Rogue
Covian Citizen

"I also, have a cunning plan..."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 10:15:23 pm »

A messenger tells Estbury of young Althalus' exploits, and Estbury nods in approval. He heads off in search of a Seargent.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length