Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:51:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to the Lighthouse
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to the Lighthouse  (Read 1779 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2006, 12:44:40 am »

Hunt to the Lighthouse

When: 06/03/06 15:00
Where: Lighthouse
Bring: Usual Kit

Commanding Officer: Vince Valentine Officer Cadet
Guardsmen in attendance:
Saiidin watchman
Kal shadow hand officer cadet
what:

I and Vince were out on a patrol around the shire and I was informing Vince of how I had my arse kicked that morning by a load of Stone harpies at the lighthouse and how I would like to get some revenge so we set out on a hunt to the lighthouse.
As we arrived I was attack from behind and when I came round Vince was wrapping bandages around me head and I slowly cam round and saw a body of a dragon next to me covered in arrows (looked like Vince had really give it a good go) we carried on down the path killing more as we went .

We was there a while and we had both started to run low in supplies so Vince returned to the barracks to get some more stuff I decide to stay and wait till he returned . I carried on fighting the beasts while he left and got myself in quite a few scrap I was just at the end of my energy from the distance I could See Vince and Kal  charging towards the beast which I thought was going to knock me down .

I topped up me supplies with the stuff that Vince had brought and we carried on the hunt they were getting a little easy to battle and I was quite proud to be fighting along side two great leaders show me there skills and the best way to kill these beasts

after a few hours we decide to go home for some ale and food on the way I was talking to Vince about joining the Grenadiers and he was advising me the best paths to take to becoming a Grenadiers 

Signed

Salidin  Watchman Guardsmen
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 01:05:25 am by Salidin » Logged

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:08:13 am »

Excellent stuff Sal, Next time, we'll set alight te a few too eh? Watch 'em burn! Gwahaha!

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
         Officer Cadet
          Grenadiers

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length