Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 10:49:57 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Collecting Feathers - Harpie's Nest.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collecting Feathers - Harpie's Nest.  (Read 1668 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2006, 03:17:16 pm »

Spirituality:

Led by : Raiden Morana (Grenadier Corporal)

Attending Guardsmen:
Mikaela (Guardsman Recruit)
Kelly (Junior Scout)

Nay too much to report, but we travelled to Spirituality and bashed the buggers good, to say there were only three of us! A very messy trip, as we were absolutely covered in feathers and blood! Absolutely disgusting and repulsive.

We got lots and LOTS of feathers - A grand total of one thousand and eight hundred, which me and Raiden have shared between the Scouts and the Grenadiers.

We also collected over nine thousand gold from the blighters! And we all came back in one piece.. And with other pieces of harpies embedded in our armor. Tasty. Because we were having trouble whacking the birds at the same time as trying to trample our way out of the huge masses of their corpses, Raiden told us to fall out and go back to the Barracks without skinning some. This was a good decison, but we could have ended up with a lot more feathers if those corpses had been skinned!

Sorry for the shortness of this report, but there is really nothing much more to report about.

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Junior Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 03:24:26 pm »

Grand report Kelly and some fine sketches.

It was indeed a wise decision to withdraw, those bloody wenches were trying to strip the armour off meh back!

The ladies love those bronze plate arms! I had ter beat 'em off with meh... mace!

Anyway i was most impressed with yours and recruit Mikaela's combat prowess. We did indeed give them a good bashin' and their hideous corpses were piled high by the time we headed back!

Well done!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length