Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:17:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Captains Perade Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Captains Perade Training  (Read 1877 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2008, 11:23:49 pm »

Led By:
Grenadier Captain, Raiden Morana

Attended by:
Corporal, Kelley Sanderson
Junior Guardsman, Falconheart
Guardsman Recruit, Azhaal Rhu
Guardsman Recruit, Justice Forum
Guardsman Recruit, Cor'Vani

After recieving help from Captain Morana I was ordered to report to the Barracks roof top. Once there I could see that Miss Sanderson and Mr. Falconheart was already lined up so I joined them.

The Captain the told us that this was a Perade Training, then asked why us Recruits didn't have our Perade Arm out, (after getting knock I did not have time to untangle it before being ordered to report to the roof)) I quickly untangld it and armed it, then was ordered to run to the town gates and back for being too slow.   

After returning from the town gates we stood firm waiting for orders. The Captain then walked up to me inspecting my armor as he did the rest as well with a few things to say to the Corporal, and the Corporal returning her view on it and the Captains armor, it was soon set aside as we were then ordered to about face.

The order came to show our light sources, then bed rolls and bandages in which not all of us carry bandages, but were told to start carrying some incase another runs out, (not mentioning any names). We were then ordered to pick them up and stow em away, then remove all armor was ordered.

First came Push-ups, Twenty of them, The we had to run laps around the arena, 10 laps around. After relining up we were told to double the line and the first row to about face where we then had to beat the feathers out of each other with Mr. Falconheart cheating I was forst to be hit by Captain Morana, which really brused my upper arm badly
After a few more swings with his walking stich he then ordered us to CEASE and line up.

We were then ordered to show him what we had and the bugger went crazy on us telling us that we were weak and that we needed to do better. After a few minutes the Captain then fell with blood spilling out of his mouth onto the Roof top floor, we helped him up and he told us that he wanted to see us do better next time.

We were then dissmissed, Guess the Captain went to get his wounds taken care of for he was the quickest to leave the Barracks.
I just want to add that it was his orders and I hope that we will nay be punished for the knocking of the Captain.

Signed Neatly Guardsman Recruit: Cor'Vani

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:56:07 am »

Nay worry yerself about me recruit. A little suffering is good fer the soul, or so the churchies would have us believe. I just wanted ter see how hard ye lot hit fer myself cos ye looked like a bunch o' pansies ter me.

Good report, though the parade was a little sloppy at times... Tis something we'll have ter work on... CARCER!!!

Also a note to wytches mages and elves in our ranks... I nay care if yer sleep in trees, or can cast spells or see in the dark, nor do i care if ye use herbs to heal... Ye still carry a bedroll, a torch and some spare bandages in yer pack... UNDERSTOOD!!!?

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:11:21 pm »

A good parade and a good report, men.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length