Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:36:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  event hosted by kelly sanderson
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: event hosted by kelly sanderson  (Read 2474 times)
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 08:31:44 pm »

our brave expeditioners for this event were graem carcer, Hoagie, marcus, alfred and Kelly herself and raiden
the fine band looked nervous as they stood awaiting orders.what evil would they be walking into?
the quest was a fiendish one for sure.
the church had tasked our heroes with finding a black cat called bathomet (yes you did read right)
so off our band went into the wilds of the woods.
no moggy was found however this could be as hoagie frankly looked scary enough to frighten a balron!
our leader then decided that enough was enough and ensured she had the witnesses to prove we had scoured everywhere.however rather disturbing was this incident
back to hq (i got lost as usual) and we mustered on the roof and were tasked with a 'last person standing fight'
i delievered the coup des grace on an officer type but i wont say who as i dont want graem to pick on me!
the last person standing was raiden who again proved what a fine warrior he was.
by this time our crew appeared a little grubby so it was off to cove for an open air bath. graem was playing with his duck (or so he said)
Justice did receive a truly wonderful gesture as Kelly gave her a beautiful necklace.
Thanks to kelly for her efforts and as usual a good event. she must surely receive a commission soon Grin
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:19:29 pm by Justice Forum » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 09:56:57 pm »

Aye unfortunately Baphomet and the Guardians servants could nay be found in the Shire... Which of course is a good thing.

The churchies Templar will be pleased... Uhm... Deus vult?

Nay a bad first attempt recruit, practice makes perfect eh? So ye'll be getting some more to do. *grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 10:30:31 pm »

If you wish to take that risk?

Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 11:38:02 pm »

Captain,

I trust thou searched every inch of ground surrounding Cove? Thou wouldst surely not wish to be responsible for the death of thy citizens.

When a task is issued to thee by the Church, see that it is done to the best of thy abilities. Having searched the area myself recently, I shalt deem thy efforts satisfactory, and the task no longer withstanding.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Seneschal

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 06:56:57 am »

*Raiden reads the Templar's note and nods sagely*

O'course Father... *shifty eyes*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length