Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:39:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A note left on Hoagie and Raiden's desks*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A note left on Hoagie and Raiden's desks*  (Read 1933 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:48:59 am »

As this isn't going to be a happy letter, I might as well get started. I've decided to leave Cove, perhaps forever. After the false accusations in Trinsic, people seem to think I'm some sort of monster unable to control my urges. It's had some effects on the womenfolk of Cove, in a bad way, and I've decided to leave them in a peaceful state of mind.

*Signed*
Khae

[OOC: Not leaving BoC, if people want Khae back, they'll have to find out where he's gone!]
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:35:30 pm »

Hoagie leans back in the chair, sifting through his mail. He opens the note, furrowing his brow as he reads it. Shortly after, he stands quickly, knocking the chair over backwards, and throwing his hands into the air.

"WOOHOOOO!"

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length