Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:30:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A sketch hangs next to the message board*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A sketch hangs next to the message board*  (Read 4172 times)
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2005, 10:58:20 pm »

A large "?" is written.

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 11:22:22 pm »

*Another sketch is hanging below the other*

*''Couldn't find the sauna'' is written below it*
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 11:23:54 pm »

Embarrassed *Smiles innocently*

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 12:21:37 am »

As Kate walked back to the barracks in the dark her mind kept going around in the same worried circles. Some one should do some thing about the churches idea of "faith" before they killed any one else.

It had started that evening when Templar Hugo had come clomping into the barracks common room. Kate had only just managed to keep a civil tongue in her mouth after he rudely dismissed her inquiries if any thing was wrong. He had seemed to be acting strange, even from a Templar. As Ryan Greystone had come up the stairs the knight had honed in on him. Kate had crept quietly up behind the pair trying to see what was going on. Even as she'd gotten close Hugo had pushed Ryan off the dangerously high outer stairwell into the ally between the barracks and the tavern.

Kate's copper eyes narrowed fiercely as she recalled the smug look on Hugo's face. I guess I'm just lucky he didn't take offence to me as well... For when she'd looked over the railing to see if the Grenadier was still alive the Templar had cruelly told her not to concern herself any further with Ryan else she find herself in similar follies.

Despite his warnings the young woman had stealthily followed the templar in the shadows to the ally. She watching silently as he roughed the dazed and injured Ryan up a bit more despite his cries. White knuckles gripping her long swords hilt she'd stayed hidden knowing she would only make things worse confronting the Templar. After Hugo left the ally, his cloak almost brushing Kate as he breezed by, the recruit went to check on the injured grenadier.

She helped him sneak away and hide in a stand of trees not far behind the tavern, and apparently not a minuet to soon. Hugo came clanking back down the ally and scanned the yard looking for Ryan, when he wasn't to be found the templar went back to the church.

It might be blasphemy to disobey a guardian of the church, but it'd have been just as bad to leave another guard out alone, and hurt as night was coming on. Kate paused looking over the messages pinned on the barracks boards wrapping her arms around herself against the dark chill of the spring night.

After she'd made sure Ryan hand't broken a leg, or any ribs from his fall, Kate had gotten him to drink a healing potion and helped him into one of the taverns lower rooms to rest. Rather than just leave him there, she stayed and talked with him a few hours, trying to get his mind off his current injuries.

Suddenly one of the posts caught her eye. With a groan the recruit pulled it off the board to get a better look at it. "Oh for the love of..." She swore quietly under her breath. "Great, jest great. This is all I need goin' around 'ere.. on top of evera thin' else.. I get ta be tha village slut..."  Kate let the parchment with the sketch on it fall to the ground, and turned on her heels heading into the barracks and towards her bunk.

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 12:42:51 am »

*Grief notices the sketch lying on the barrack floor, and subseqently picks it up and neatly repins it to the side of the message board. With a sly grin on his face he snorts loudly*

*Disturbing sounds emerges from the storage room a few moments after, with various cooking instruments, and metal objects, flying flamboyantly out of the archer hole of the storage room*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 12:45:38 am by Grief Dryfh Gry » Logged

The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 10:32:14 am »

*Della walks merrily past the barracks door, upon noticing the sketch she laughs loudly but then realise's it was TO loud. She walks of into the barracks and gets ready to make dinner. She looks to the cudboard and thinks about getting the stuff now*

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Gregor Eason
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 12:45:33 pm »

*eyes the sketch*

*puts his nose up and walks on*
Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile