Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 11:57:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry And Undead Attack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry And Undead Attack  (Read 1800 times)
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2008, 11:03:03 pm »

Attended by:

Hoagie, Sergeant. (leading)
JT - Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman.
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Guardsman Recruit.

The sarge sent Ludwik and me to fetch some food from the forests while he set up camp at the forward outpost outside the gates of Cove. I returned with a skinned deer and sheep while the recruit brought back a skinned rat and more deer. Hoagie and i eyed the ratmeat dubiously but it all went into the pot while we kept watch over the gates.

Nothing much happened, just the drumming and yelling of the orcs drifting over the walls as we kept our spirits up by chatting and eating the "stew". We got ourselves accustomed to the new outpost and grabbed a little rest then they attacked.

A lone undead lured Ludwik away and two others attacked Hoagie who managed to bash one before being knocked off his feet. I fired from my vantage point at the remaining undead and battled him all around the outpost with axe and bow but eventually I too was knocked to the dirt.

More patrols and sentries are needed I think or we'll be overrun.

JT - Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:25:41 pm »

The nickname does not achieve anything, Junior Trent. Lose it on your reports.

Thank you very much.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length