Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 04:51:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the new Coveian Docks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the new Coveian Docks  (Read 1603 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2008, 06:41:30 pm »

Sentry at the new Coveian Docks

Led By: Guardsman Recruit: Jenny D'griff

Attended By: Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

After awakeing to what looked like a bad day turned into a bad day as I was approached by a recruit with a crossbow bolt sticking in her. Ser could ye pull this bolt out?, she asked. I did pull the bolt out and sealed the wound with her kryss after she put in the firey coals in the Barracks forge. Afterwards she then asked for a line up and said that we were to set ut to guard our new docks.

We set out and arrived to see that all was clear at our new docks. We then tied the ship to the dock and off loaded to make sure nay thing came to investigate what we were doing here. And it was a good thing as some did see us arrive and came to great us.

After dispatching them we stood there waiting for more to come, but none came to aide their fall kin. The rest of the Sentry went uneventful from this point on as they did not attempt to try and run us out.

After another hour of waiting, none else came so the recruit said lets return home. We packed up what resources we gathered onto the ship and set course for home.

The winds were strong and the way home was peaceful. But as we made land there were some bloodi brigands there to great us and to welcome us home as they new we were loaded with some fine resources and extra coins they sought to claim from us, not happening, not as long as I breath Coveian air will nay one ever take from me what I claim for Cove and the baron.

Back at the Barracks I was then dissmissed by the recruit and then went to get some more rest in hope that the next morn would be a grand day.

Signed;Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length