Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:40:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  GOT AWAY
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GOT AWAY  (Read 1814 times)
The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 03:08:27 am »

(ooc: The first to Reply to this thread is the one who finds out she is missing:coo)

You see A Cell Door Ajar when you aproch the door you find that Jenny Has Got away The door shows no sign of Forced Exit it seems someone let her out buit who would do that!

a note is left on the ground it says: The spirits are after me i Have to leave they want me dead i dont want to die... they say i will hang im too young to die... i dont want to lose my life i must flee! *signed* Lady Jenny D'griff
Xue Xiao Rong
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:42:10 pm »

Crouching down Xue picked up the note and looked around the inside of Jenny's cell. Tutting to herself she braught the paper closer to herself in an attempt to read the alien words.

"Spirits.. after? Oh silly has disturbed her ancestors and now they come for revenge?" Xue turned and looked at a recruit who was eyeing her oddly.

"You want to keep face pretty boy? Go work! Now!" she demanded and the recruit hastily scurried off.

Folding the paper Xue Xiao slid it in her pocket with a small frown.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length