Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:57:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Found along the shore of Lock Lake.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Found along the shore of Lock Lake.  (Read 2070 times)
Darien
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2008, 12:19:54 am »

At first glance this stranger looks no different from any other commoner.  He dresses very plainly. His clothes seem to be worn out and old. By his lack of facial and head hair one might point out that he keeps himself very well shaven and groomed.
While looking over his wounds you notice many old scars all over his body. You allow your mind to drift as you look over the stranger's scars wondering where he has been. Then you spot a strange symbol on his forearm. The symbol is of an open hand with an open eye in the center of it. 

Belongings found: (All are soaking wet)
Empty money satchel
Empty Kryss Sheath
Three small empty bottles. (Tint of dark green left in one)
Small torn parchment with a name.  (Hoagie)
Loaf of bread, wedge of cheese, and bottle of water (Bread and cheese soaked and ruined)
A map of Cove with the Inn circled and a path leading from the inn to the barracks.
Second set of clothes dark grey in color. 

Wounds of Note:
Three inch laceration very deep in the upper left back.
Bruising to face, chest and arms. Gash on back of head from blunt trauma.
Two cracked ribs on the right side.
Significant blood loss from back and head wound.
Unconscious

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:21:44 pm by Darien » Logged
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 11:10:09 am »

Whilst on sentry duty i will look out for this person. worried about the slip of paper, perhaps an assassin?

Darien
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 06:11:25 pm »

I felt my eyes struggle to open as my vision slowly fixates to a man standing over me.
“Who are you?” I manage to whisper out through the pain and shortness of breath.
“Hoagie Greyner” He replied firmly
“Where am I?” I responded once again struggling against the waves of exhaustion and pain.
“Cove” he said with a furrowed brow.
“What is Cove?” I was looking at the man studying him as if he held the secret of life and choose me to share it with.
He slowly replied and gave reference to a town called Vesper and another called Yew. That is when my mind began to race searching the vast emptiness for answers. But only one thing stood out in my head.
“Who am I?” I whispered in almost a panic as my eyes began to feel heavier and heavier.
“That is what I am wondering?” I managed to hear as my mind started to blur. 
I remember there were more questions and responses but my mind was lost to the emptiness and I felt myself give into the exhaustion once again.
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:12:44 pm »

lets stay alert people

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length