Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 09:46:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Strange Happenings in Moonglow...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Strange Happenings in Moonglow...  (Read 2250 times)
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:33:19 am »

*An unofficial report is tacked to the message board...*

Strange happenings in Moonglow!

Word reached my ear yesterday about some strange business in Moonglow. Deciding to investigate the matter, I set off to see what I could find. Upon entering the gates of Moonglow I asked the nearest fellow if anything out of the ordinary was taking place. He directed me to the park where I found a large number of armed folk milling about near a dark moongate. I couldn't get a straight story out of anyone, so I decided to take a peek through the gate. On the other side was an exact copy of the town! Winged creatures, shambling flesh beings, demons, wisps, and several other foul critters were doing battle with many well armed and provisioned citizens. I joined the fray and quickly found that several Covians were already engaged in the battle. With many wounded quickly piling up under the onslaught of the nameless enemy, we set up a makeshift healing station near the dark gate. A steady flow of injured fighters passed through our care and rejoined the battle. After awhile the number of fighters dwindled and most of the remainder made a tactical retreat. Being thoroughly exhausted myself, I retired for the evening.

-
-

During the battle, many donations were made to the Covian healing unit. The total  came to 30,000 gold coins and ten locked chests pilfered from the enemy.

*Signed*
Perrin Stonespear, Junior Guardsman
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:53:47 am by Perrin » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 07:04:09 am »

Damn fine work!

I waited there all day fer the abyss to spout forth it's foul legions and the minute I bugger off for a pie it starts!

*mutters*

30,000 coins eh...? *shifty eyes*

Hmmm... I could get a new pie... A better one!!! *coughs*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 12:33:28 pm »

[OOC: if a lockpicker is needed, ask for Snudrud at the sign of the Fat Goblin]
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:51:57 am »

[OOC: The loot shall be arriving at the barracks sometime in the next few days. My work schedule has changed so I'm waiting for my next day off  Tongue.]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length