Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 12:43:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials: Justice Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials: Justice Forum  (Read 2090 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 12:26:53 pm »

The Sergeant sat behind her desk slowly, reading the papers before her thoroughly. Watchman Forum going for the Covian cap, eh? What an eager one she is. She laughed a little as she set pen to paper, mumbling “Let’s see how she finds these…”

Watchman Trials – Justice Forum

Task One – Tactics Training

We have all seen you lead plenty hunts, Watchman. However, as a Watchman, we need to know that you can be confident in other aspects of leadership. You shall lead a training session, designed to teach or remind all ranks of how to behave within the Baronship.

Requirements:
*This training session must have at least four guardsmen attend it.

*You must carefully consider what you shall include in this training session, such as orders, activities and what is required knowledge in this field.

Task Two – Sorting Shipments

Our Army is in need of materials of all kinds. As a guardsman, it is one of your duties to provide the Army with resources whenever possible. Those recruits need their equipment! You shall lead a series of patrols to gather different types of materials, be it metal, cloth, wood or the likes. You may take Covian citizens if necessary, but they will be under your watch.

Requirements:
*The more imaginative the place you lead these patrols to, the better.

*You must collect 15,000 gold coins altogether amongst these patrols.

*At least three types of resources must be gathered.

Task Three – Executing Entertainment

All the men deserve a rest once in a while. To show your organization skills, you shall host a relaxing evening for the guardsmen. Consider what activities you shall include carefully.

Requirements:
*You must have thoroughly planned this event for it to work effectively.

*You shall use a place in Cove as the center point for your event, be it the Green Goblin or the Center of Cove Town.

*Different activities must be planned for the guardsmen and citizens to take part in. Here are a few examples: Fancy dress competition, dart-throwing, refreshments and stalls.

Final Requirement: A report of each task must be posted below, including any sketches you or anyone else manage to take (Though they are not necessary).

Good luck, Justice Forum. I am trusting you can do this.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 01:57:50 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 03:02:37 pm »

*Pins the trials back over various other papers...*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 09:05:38 am »

*Re-pins ontop of other notices*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length