Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:43:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Liberation Of Mistas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Liberation Of Mistas  (Read 2545 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2008, 12:15:13 am »

Event Log: Sunday, April 27, 2008
8pm Gmt

*Sits down in the barracks after a long needed rest and begins writing*

The Liberation Of Mistas

The City Of Mistas, Ilshenar

Commanding Officer: Justice Forum, Watchman
Guardsmen in attendance:
Sergeant Hoagie
Regular Kas Valentine
Junior Marcus Tel'var
Recruit Mystra
Recruit Delferium (Me)

It was after Sunday's parade that Justice informed us that a friend of hers named Vein needed our help. his city had been invaded by dangerous creatures that he alone could never defeat. We had been called upon for help and all us Covians at the parade were more than willing to risk our lives to give it.
As we prepared to travel through the magical gate to a land very different from home, Mystas showed up ready to help us. Grateful for the extra help we stepped through the gate into Ilshenar.

Upon arrival In the jungle, we made our way through the mountainous pass slaying all beasts in our way. We were particularly swarmed by imps which came one-by-one. Oh imps, whats pests! When we re-emerged into the jungle, Kas Valentine attempted to climb a tree but sure enough, was attacked by another imp, however it was quickly dispatched. We fought our way through the jungle and met up with a Chaos dragoon. It gave me a nasty kick in the head, but It wasn't that bad, just a little memory loss.

When we made it across the bridge into frequent Juka territory, we soon greeted Vein. He was an archer dressed in barbed leather. He knew what we were there to do and he asked if he could join in the liberation of his once beautiful city. With everyone agreeing, justice allowed him in. A brave elf he was! We made our way through the city, slaying all and sparing none. In combat, a gargoyle gave me a gash in my leg. Had I been wearing my old leather armor rather than my ringmail, I surely would've died. The cut was bad, but I kept walking reluctant to give up on Mistas. After that, we made our way through the city without too much trouble. A few Dragoons and Juka's but they certainly were no match for our warriors and arcanists! After Liberating Mistas completely, we met up in the West-most corner of Mistas and celebrated our victory, as Vein left us with his gratitude. After the treacherous march back to the gate, we finally were ready to go home and so we did.

Back at the barracks, the gold and jewels acquired were gathered up to be put into our military funds. We all celebrated our victory once more in the peaceful tranquility of Cove.

*signed*
Delfer, Recruit

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:41:18 pm by Delfer » Logged

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 01:17:22 am »

{Walks by and reads the report}

Hmm! A fine report there Recruit, but one thing I see wrong! Me name is Tel'var nay Tel'van.

But ye will learn that as you climb the ranks I assure ye.

Keep up the good work.

Signed: Junior Guardsman: Marcus Tel'var

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:02:10 am »

Good work Justice in leading this mission and well done to the guardsmen involved.

Keep it up!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:35:06 pm »

Very sorry, Sir. I honestly did not mean to make that mistake and I assure you it shall never happen again.

*signed*

Delfer, Recruit

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:41:20 am by Delfer » Logged

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length