Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:34:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry Training  (Read 1862 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2008, 11:43:48 pm »

When:  04/29/08, 21:15 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Takeamada, Watchman
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Sergeant Hoagie
-   Guardsmen Recruit Delferium
-   Guardsman Recruit Noxarian

Report:

After conducting a patrol of the graveyard and Cove proper, I took the two recruits that were in formation and asked them if they had done a Sentry?  Both responded that they had not.  So I had them follow me to the main gate for Sentry 101.  Sergeant Haogie came along in support.

I explained what a sentry is and what is was used for, after that I used the small sentry kit I always carry and showed them how it was constructed.  Explaining the system of; crate, two hides, crate, two hides.  I also showed them some of the items I carried in case it was a long sentry, chess and checkerboards, lamps, table, stool, etc.

I had the recruits gather the hides and do most of the construction, so that they could get a feel for what it was like.  After it was completed, we had a question and answer period, were Sergeant Hoagies helped field some of the harder technical questions.  The troops asked great questions and were motivated during the entire class.  

I then had them take down the sentry and dismissed them.

* signed *

Takeamada
Watchman
Coven Army

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:12 am »

Excellent work apprentice!

Your initiative is being noted.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length