Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 09:47:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol Log: Ogres At Altmere
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol Log: Ogres At Altmere  (Read 2496 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2008, 02:55:52 pm »

Patrol Log: 05/03/08

When: 05/03/08 2pm Gmt/9pm Est

Commanding Officer: Takeamada, Watchman
Guardsman in attendance:
Hoagie, Sergeant
Teagan Trix, Recruit
Delferium, Recruit (Me)

As I was having a feast in the tavern after a hard day's work and ready to go to bed, Teagan Trix informed me their would be a patrol. At first I didn't believe her but there really was a patrol going on, I got there a little late but I didn't miss too much. Well I must get to the point now. We were informed that there was an unusually large number of Ogres up by the woods of Altmere and we had to go up there ourselves to ensure they weren't coming closer to Cove. So we set out through the woods to Altmere. We found many brigand camps which are quite common up in those parts and some ettins, but not too many ogres, they must have heard we were coming and ran!  But we did notice a high population of Trolls up there which is odd. I myself am suspicious, who knows what those "things" are planning? We made it to the guard post eventually after many encounters and marched back to Cove. Back at home, we collected the gold and there was a LOT of it. Almost 10 000 pieces! After the supplies were collected Takeamada gave each of us 1000 gold pieces as a reward.

*signed*
Delfer, Recruit

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 04:24:13 pm »

Good report recruit, but so you know these reports should be placed in the reports log.  And there is a heavy volume of Ogres in the area.  As for the Gold we looted picked up, this is what was left after giving the members shares;

* signed *

Takeamada
Watchman
Coven Army

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 06:09:06 pm »

Aye good report but post them in the Patrolling Log as the Watchman correctly states.

Keep up the good work!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 08:45:11 pm »

Sorry Sir, Next time I will post this in the correct place.

*signed*
Delfer, Recruit

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length