Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:47:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Brigands Set up Camp in Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brigands Set up Camp in Cove!  (Read 2370 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2008, 03:54:01 pm »

When: 05/03/08 4pm Gmt/11pm Est

I just walked out of the barracks after creating my report on yesterday's patrol and was heading to the tavern to see if anyone was around. As I walked outside I saw a brigand camp right there! I knew I had to fight these fiends myself since no one was there to help, but before they noticed me, memories of what brigands had done before came back to me. I knew however if I did not fight them I would not be fulfilling my duty to Cove so I engaged them. Luckily their were only two of them and I quickly dispatched the two, but none-the-less the fact that those brigands had made their camp right outside was a definite threat to Cove. Also it is important to note that I saw brigand stomping on the plants outside our church! I killed him first...

By making this report I am asking the higher-ups in command to be aware of this new threat, it may go but it may also stay. I do not want anyone else to get hurt of have their possessions stolen by the brigands.

*signed*
Delfer, Recruit

In the first image I marked the location of the two brigands in bright red ink so you will see them.

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 06:07:58 pm »

Good work recruit!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length