Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 04:51:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry for Invasion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry for Invasion  (Read 2099 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 10:12:34 pm »

When:  05/24/08, 16:45 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Hoagie, Sergeant
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Eve, Grenadier Corporal
-   Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
-   Marcus Tel’var, Junior Guardsman
-   Takeamada, Watchman
-   Celuvian Haap, Watchman
-   Delferiam, Guardsman Recruit
-   Tristan Forman, Guardsman Recruit

Report:

I received a pigeon for Cpl Eve, informing me of a possible invasion of the City of Cove.  So I snatched up my gear and headed to town to defend my beloved homeland.  The was a large group of people there milling about.  Seems like every hamlet in Brit was there to defend Cove!  I reported into Cpl Eve.  She pointed to the vendors that were selling arms and armor for the upcoming invasion.  So I took the time to ensure I had a trusty crossbow and plenty of bolts.  

We then waited about to see who are foe was to be!  We waited and waited and waited some more.  I approached Sgt Hoagie and ask, “If we are being invaded, would not a sentry be a good place to have incase of needing to regroup or heal?”  He stated that would be a “Grand” idea.  So while they formulated a plan, I set to work building a sentry right there in the middle of town.  It should be noted also that Guardsman Recruit Tristan Forman was acting oddly.  He seems to be ill.

As timed passed and no invasion had taken place, I took the time to strengthen and enlarge the sentry for the up coming battle.  After the second upgrade, Guardsman Recruit Tristan Forman was still acting oddly, to the point of having to be subdued, chained and placed in a holding cell back at the barracks.

At 22:15 hours Sgt Hoagie ordered the dismantling of the sentry, and dismissed the soldiers still on duty.  It should be noted that over 900 logs were cut and over 200 hides were used in the construction of this sentry.  Because I was busy with the bulk of the work and taking Guardsman Recruit Tristan Forman to his cell, I might have missed a guardsmen name here or there, for that I am truly sorry.  Please let me know and I shall amend my report accordingly.

* signed *

Takeamada
Watchman
Covian Army

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 08:32:57 pm »

Good report Watchman! I have included a couple of paintings of the first attack.  It was but a weak attempt to capture Cove.  But of course I fought them off, with a little help from others!

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 12:53:37 pm »

Excellent work Covians!

Grand report too!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length