Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:57:17 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Taking Care of the Lighthouse of Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Taking Care of the Lighthouse of Cove  (Read 2029 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2008, 11:24:31 pm »

Maintenance Log

When:  05/24/08, 23:35 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Edward Striker, Commoner

Guardsman in attendance:  Sergeant Hoagie

Report:

Upon being made Caretaker of the Lighthouse of Cove by Lady Axiana.  I decided to venture out and start some of the maintenance need on the place.  Lady Axiana in formed me that the lighthouse optics needed work, basically the assembly of the lenses and prisms.

I conducted a walk around of the grounds noting items the needed repairs of upkeep, as I rounded the northeast corner of the building, I was confronted by a beast made of water!  Fearing for my life, I ran to the city park, which I had passed coming here and remembered seeing members of the army there.  I called for help!  One of Covian’s finest came to my aid.  He asked me what the trouble was?  I explained to him of the beast I had encountered.  He was off in a flash to deal with it.  He wasted no time dispatching the thing from the water and ensuring my safety.  Thank the Avatar that we have men like him protecting us.  I informed him who I was and asked for his name.  He told me, Sergeant Hoagie.  I thanked him again and set about my work.

I started by cleaning and polishing the reflective lenses I picked up from Mr. Blackrose.  This took sometime, as there were four of them that had to be done, and all by hand.  After that I started to assemble the housing units that the reflectors sit in.  As it was getting late, I clean my work area up and called it a night.

This is what I am work with to make sure that the light house is operational.

I shall continue working on this over the course of the next few days.

* signed *

Edward Striker
Caretaker

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 11:55:37 am »

Edward Striker is awarded 70 Shillings for carrying out this work.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length