Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:34:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the Gates
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the Gates  (Read 1754 times)
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:04:37 am »

Leading:
Perrin

Attending:
Hoagie

After the joint training between Vesper and Cove, Hoagie and I headed for the gates of Cove to set up a sentry. Our intent was to watch the area and make sure no critters got past the gates. After setting up the barricade we took a peek inside the gate and found a surprise waiting for us! Elementals are apparently quite daft by nature; no less than five of them had become stuck inside the battlements. Unslinging our crossbows we proceeded to lay waste to them. With the last one felled, we snuck into the battlements and stealthily retrieved the large amount of shadow iron ore left behind.

The enemies loss has become our gain!

*Signed*
Perrin Stonespear, Junior Guardsman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:43:43 am »

Well done chaps.

These dark intruders seem to be on the increase so I want plenty of sentries and patrols about the place.

It's ever since the Churchies returned I say! *scribbled out thickly*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length