Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:36:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A favour for Miss Axiana: To the Savages!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A favour for Miss Axiana: To the Savages!  (Read 1804 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:46:13 pm »

Led by:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

Attending Guardsmen:
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant
Marcus Tel'var, Junior Grenadier
Takeamada, Watchman
Marcus Kobra, Watchman

Word has it that Burgher Axiana is holding a great Baronial Dinner. Therefore, I led some of our guardsmen into Compassion in Ilshenar this afternoon in an attempt to help out with the components. Our main priority on the agenda was... CHOCOLATE. In order to gather the components, we made our way to the place in Compassion where the Savages live. We soon found that it was the weird bright yellowish-gold ones that hold the components!

Grayner requested to eat the components, but seeing as they came from the beasts, I advised him not to.

We did two circles of the Savage huts and the perimeter before calling it a day. The components and other useful goods we found whilst we were there have been placed in Mat Shadowhand's shop, in one of Miss Axiana's chests. Over fifteen thousand gold coins and some ore were also discovered on our travels.

A good afternoon's work to all that attended!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 08:04:55 pm »

*a thank you note is sent to each of the guardsmen and women who attended this event from Axiana...at the end of the message she writes that the dinner will be held in June*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length