Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:33:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry Sends them Sprinting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry Sends them Sprinting  (Read 1721 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:29:41 pm »

Barracks Sentry

Leading Officer:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

Attending Guardsmen:
Perrin Stonespear, Junior Guardsman
Takeamada, Watchman
Delferium, Watchman
Hoagie, Sergeant (The end line-up)

Citizens:
Ileana Leontine
Sonja
Gwendlyn

Not the most calm of sentries ever experienced. Many citizens and guardsmen were standing around the Barracks, so a sentry was created.

Perrin was on crate-making duty, Takeamada was on hide duty, and me and Delferium were on building-the-blockade duty. Our stacking of crates and hides was disturbed multiple times by those dark beasts and funny looking fellas, so we all slayed them and returned to duty.

My attempts to get Stonespear to sing were poor, the boring sod. Night fell and more beasts decided to bring on yet another attack!

During the time that the sentry was standing, they did this at other times, but we sent them running with our large forces! Many thanks to the citizens helping out, too! Poor Farfar was petrified, the silly soul. After realising that our sentry was not too effective, we demolished the sentry and moved on to other activities. We did keep them tame, however, so well done, guardsmen!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 05:51:51 pm »

Good show Sergeant Sanderson!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length