Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:36:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cove And Vesper Attempt Another Charge (Report)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove And Vesper Attempt Another Charge (Report)  (Read 1877 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2008, 11:08:18 pm »

Attended:

Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant (Leading the Covians)
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant (Also leading the Covians)
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman
Perrin Stonespear, Junior Guardsman
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Demarian Tel'var, Senior Guardsman
Mela Arkay, Senior Scout (Joined at the end)

Klion D'Gar brought his "men" to Minoc again the other evening, in attempt to once again make Minoc a place that would not have its freedom. Fight soon broke out, to which both did last quite a while. Although Cove and Vesper did lose, we did withstand a lot more than we usually do. With more practice in this area, Cove and Vesper may finally be able to claim Minoc as a free destination yet again!

Covians were rightfully very abusive towards the sheep-huggers, as they simply walked up with their noses turned on a slope and boasted. However, the Brittanian Guard (Also known as "blue-skirts") were very few and far between. Maybe they have begun to view the war as a lost cause for Yew?

Joint training sessions shall be held with Vesper for the following weeks until further notice, in order to raise our fighting abilities as an Army back to what they once were. Well done Covians for your great attempts, but I am afraid to say we shall have to work to defeat! We can do it! We SHALL do it! And we shall triumph when we do!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 06:56:39 am »

Well done chaps.

Keep plugging away I say!

Minoc will be free once more... I know it...

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length