Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:42:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Joint Training With Vesper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Joint Training With Vesper  (Read 1711 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2008, 03:29:40 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading the Covians)
Hoagie, Sergeant
Graem Carcer, Drill Corporal
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman
Delferium, Watchman
Alt'air Haakon, Guardsman Recruit (arrived part way through)

We marched to the Swaggers where we waited fer the slovenly Vesperians before being whisked off via several diiferent locations to... Vesper.

Captain Escaflowne had tied together three boats. After teams were picked from the mix of vesperians and Covians the two groups boarded to vessels at each end of the central boat. That was were the action would take place.

Targets were called and tactical use of weapons agreed then both parties boarded the central boat to slug it out. Needless to say my team won three bouts on the trot... Even though I was called away for two of them... Or was it because I was away for two of them... *shifty eyes*

Teams were changed but the outcome was the same... My team won! Hoh! With everyone clear on the importance of calling targets and arranging special attacks we moved on to the Vesper bank for some paired combat.

Sergeant Hoagie and myself were hoodwinked in the first round but we reverted back to true form by winning the secong round of fighting. The training ended with a free for all back near the Swaggers in the "cage".

I nay knew who the eventual victor or the last man standing was as i was still wiping the blood from my eyes.

Well done Covians.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length