Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:48:23 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Burning Down the Savage Village(Hunt)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Burning Down the Savage Village(Hunt)  (Read 2293 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2008, 12:49:23 am »

Hunt Log: Wednesday, June 18, 2008
About 12pm Gmt (Not Exact)

Burning Down the Savage Village

Savage Village, Ilshenar

Commanding Officer: Delferium, Watchmen
Guardsmen in Attendance:
Hoagie, Sergeant
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout

It was a quiet day in Cove after the Bagball game until the Sergeant and I met. We both agreed it was quite boring so decided to lead a hunt to the Savage village in Ilshenar. It was my idea so I assumed the  role of leader. We set out to Ilshenar with Kal who came along a little later and made our way through a gate to Ilshenar.

We stopped in front of the savage gate and got ready to fight our way through the village, And we did so flawlessly into the center of the village clearing a building. We then moved to the next. When we got inside I saw spears stacked up and masks and other useful things the savages could use to kill us so then it hit me, Burn the village! I gave the command and Hoagie set light to the walls off the first structure as we fought the rest of the savages off. We made our way around the village burning the houses and crops. It was a lot harder than we expected since the savages came in swarms backed up my the fierce shamans which pummeled us with magic but we did better than I'd ever seen! The healing was perfect at all times, none of us were hurt during the very long fights. Shows what Covians can do!

Hoagie and I burnt everything down and Kal kept them off our backs with his swift poison attacks.  Tired and getting very hot from carrying torches we attempted to make a run for the gate but failed miserably. We really must've made em' angry because they had a whole army outside the gates and another army inside chasing us out! I honestly didn't think I'd make it out unharmed as I was the weakest of the group but I remembered previous lessons and stayed close trusting my friends to help each other out! We picked all of them off one by one in one great battle and ran back to Cove.

2000 gold pieces were handed out among the attendees and around 6000 pieces were collected for the coffers. Some cooking materials were also collected.  Sadly, most of my sketches fell out of my pack as I was running and were spotted being eaten by a mongbat. My sincerest apologies...

*Signed*
Delferium, Watchmen

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:53:48 am »

Nice to see a Watchman doing his duty.

Good work chaps, the savages need a good kicking!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:34:39 am »

An excellent job, Watchman!

I hope to see you doing a lot more of this in the future!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

[OOC: I would like to add that Delferium took his on initiative to lead this hunt, without being asked or hinted to do it, which I think was brilliant! /OOC]

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length