Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:46:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Slaughtering The Sheep!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slaughtering The Sheep!  (Read 2352 times)
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2008, 09:07:02 pm »

Led By:
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman

Attended By:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain
Hoagie, Sergeant
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Takeamada, Junior Guardsman
Aramis, Guardsman Recruit
Fable Lightblade, Guardsman Recruit

Leloo, Watchman (Attended last section of event)

Report:

Tonight was my event which involved dressing up as Shepherds from Britain, travelling to Yew, sheering their sheep before killing them! The aim was the cause a disruption in Yew's supplies, boost our own supplies for bandages and the war effort and also demoralise the Yewians by taking away their evening entertainment!

A good amount of guardsmen showed up which I was surprised and pleased with, I explained what we were to be doing and handed out the costumes required. I gave Kal special orders to be our lookout in case the Yewians could sense something wrong and came to attack us when we were unprepared. I must give special praise to him for doing a slightly boring job excellently, just what a scout should do! No problems did arise during the evening.

We headed to the Yew fields and started sheering and killing, it seems everyone got the hang of it quickly and soon we had make quite a mess in the field!

I checked our wool count which was excellent and decided we should move on to the next field as the dead sheep started to give off an unpleasant smell.

We again made light work of the second field and quickly emptied the pen. With all the good work done and dark falling I thought it would be a good time to escape back to the Barracks, all in tact with our objective complete! We had collected 60 bundles of wool, that should be very useful to our civilians!

At the rooftop i thought it would be a good idea to round of the night with some more entertainment. I announced a shepherd showdown, normal last man standing with the outfits that they had worn that night. Myself, Kal and Leloo watched from the sidelines and laughed in amusement, in the end the Captain won.

I then announced the second and final contest of the night which was standard last man standing with one twist. The captain Raiden Morana had to use his winning crook to fight! The battle was swift until the last two which happened to be the captain along with junior Guardsman Takeamada. At which point the fight ground to a halt and Raiden gave up and handed the fight to the junior. I then lined everyone up and dismissed them!

I later managed to find Miss Axiana and handed over the wool, she looked pleased and I was very happy that this would help everyone!

The mission was successful!

*signed*
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 11:13:51 pm »

*Note left next to the report*

Fine job Watchman, other then the few bug bite I got from wearing your outfits you handed out, had a Grand Time!!  Keep up the good work, looking forward to you next adventure!

* Signed *

Takeamada
Junior Guardsman (G.I.T.)
Covain Army

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 09:26:50 am »

Well done Watchman.

The Yewlanders will have gone home to cold beds last eve... With nay fleece ter keep 'em warm I mean!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 11:47:24 am »

An excellent approach! Their sheep's meat and wool is ours! Hurrah!

Grand report, too, Watchman!

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length