Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:35:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cleaning Cove: Reports here, please!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleaning Cove: Reports here, please!  (Read 2580 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:10:39 am »

The Task: Cleaning 3 main properties: The Barracks, the Town Hall and the Memorial Park.

Leading Covian:
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

Attending Covians:
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant
Marcus Kobra, Watchman (Joined at the end)
Delferium, Watchman (Joined part-way through)
Mat Shadowhand, Commoner
Edward Striker, Commoner

All Covians were summoned to the Barracks for work at approximately the sixth hour of the evening. The attendants were split into two teams, which would clean two different buildings between them. Team Hoagie cleaned the Town Hall, whilst Team Bloodaxe proceeded to cleaning the Barracks. They were all given aprons, mops and buckets of water to use.

They were given twenty minutes to clean as much as they could. Whilst they did that, I went solo to clean the Memorial Park. After the twenty minutes were up, we all gathered again outside the Barracks. We were joined by Father Siegfried, who informed everyone/reminded everyone of the coming Mass that evening. Obviously, no-one forgot to go.

All the men were awarded three hundred coins each, however they all donated them to the Church, it seems. Therefore, I now owe Father Siegfried 1,500 coins.

Many thanks to all that attended to the buildings to keep Cove at its cleanest! All civilians who attended were promised shillings, so whoever has the responsibility to award them, please do so.

*Signed*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:20:39 am by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 09:18:45 am »

*Quickly pens a note*

Dear Ma'am,

I Marcus Kobra where not in attendance for the cleaning of the grounds. I only slipped into ranks as you were dismissing your detail. I was unawares at the time that I had come upon a debrief.  My apologies Ma'am!

*Signed Neatly*

Marcus Illinius Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 09:21:31 am »

The report has been corrected. Thank you for your honesty, Watchman.

*Signed*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 11:29:25 am »

Report For Team Bloodaxe!

Team:
Mat Shadowhand, Commoner
Delferium, Watchman (Joined near end)

Our task was the Barracks and myself and Mat decided to start at the bottom and work our way up. We seemed to start with the worst area, the cells were nasty, giving off a smell that turn poor Mat's stomach. We started by wiping down the tables and chairs, there were remnant's of spilt ale leaving sticky patches in places, but we soon sorted them out. We then went to clean the cells, two were not too bad but the last was horrendous. I held my nose and swept whatever it was out the gaps in the cell door to the outside. After a quick sweep of the floor we headed up the stairs.

We skipped past the Barron's office floor and started again by wiping the surfaces and clearing the tables of the odd bottle or two. This area was not too bad, Mat straightened up the beds while i dusted a few shelves, later on when Delferium joined us he swept the floor in here.

We then moved to the rooftop, I concentrated on the parade grounds which was heavily marked with blood, Mat wiped down the benches and dusted around as I mopped up the blood and other body fluids, although the stains did not get completed removed it looked much better, to get rid of the stains we will have to replace the flooring I think! We gave the floor a good brush and then we were almost done!

Inspecting our work we realised that the steps needed a bit of a clean and sweep so I removed the excess mud while Mat brushed it all down. All in all, a good job well done.

*Signed*

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 08:00:08 pm »

Report for Team Hoagie

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length