Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:43:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Lost and Found
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lost and Found  (Read 2431 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2008, 01:55:30 pm »

* Notice posted on the Barracks Board *

During our last outing with the "Father", a bit of confuession took place towards the end of battle and personal had lost some items and found others.  The following is what I came across and wish to see retruned to the right owner(s).

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 02:00:31 pm »

*A note is left with the notice*

Junior Takeamada,

I Marcus Kobra Recovered your Arms! They have been turned over to Sergeant Kelly for safe keeping! A fine set they were indeed! Hope to see myself is a pair someday soon!

Due Respect,

Marcus Illinius Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 02:22:36 pm »

I lost a bag too in the carnage and while I can't remember what was in it, possibly a few gems, it nay looks like any of the above.

Good work in salvaging these items during such a furious fight and good luck in recovering yer own.

I shall endeavour to report last night's action this eve... A true tale of Covian courage against the odds!

Harr!!!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:47:12 pm »

T'was a furious fight against the forces of evil, and thou all did well to return with thy lives; far more important than any mere material possessions!

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Seneschal

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length