Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:40:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Barracks Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Barracks Sentry  (Read 2383 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2008, 10:36:33 pm »

Barracks Sentry

Led By Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Attended By:

Grenadier Corporal: Eve
Sergeant: Kelly Sanderson
Sergeant: Hoagie
Junior Guardsman: Takeamada
Watchman: Marcus Cobra
Templi Squire: Warren
Commoner: Mat Shadowhand who made our materials for building.

After getting a group of the Covian Army together I told them what we were doing. I told them of the attack on one of our newest Recruits, then told them that this was an up-most inportant Sentry we hold this day. After all was said I then ordered them to begain the construction of the Sentry infront of the Barracks.

Upon finishing the construction of the Sentry, I had Corporal Eve take the Junior Takeamada and go around making sure the Covian Housing was safe and secured. After that I then had Sergeant Hoagie take the Watchman Marcus Kobra and go make sure the town was safe and secure.

After a long while Corporal Eve and Junior Takeamada returned and reported that all was well they then entered the Sentry and took up a post to keep watch with the rest of us. Twenty minutes later the Sergeant and watchman then returned reporting that the town was safe and sound.

We stay at out posts for a while longer with no showing of the Deadite that attacked the Recruit, I then had them line up and thanked them for a job well executed and remined the two leaders of the patrols to make sure they place their reports on the Patrol boards so that all would see that progress was being made on keeping Cove and its people safe. I would also like to thank my Uncle for his work he did all night making sure we had the supplies we needed to build the Sentry without Delay.

I then Dissmissed and started dissmantling the Sentry.

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:49 am »

Good work Kal.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 08:03:22 am »

I still say the balcony should be removed from the Inn, its a defensible location for enemy archers! Imagine if we'd been ambushed, pin cushioned before we ever could get to em.....

*Signed*

Marcus Illinius Kobra, Watchman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:44 pm »

Reporting on Patrol of surrounding dwellings

After checking the church and tavern for any suspicious activity, we swiftly moved on to the hospital.  It was here, that we observed several civilians being treated of some malady or another.  We also discovered several dozen bottles of liquor clearly labelled 'gin', in an unlocked cabinet?  If word of this was to get around, I feel certain that drunkards such as Farfar would soon begin to complain of a severe malady and insist upon treatment! 'I have made a note to contact the caretaker to remedy this situation'.  We then moved on to check the safety of various citizen's dwellings, nothing out of the ordinary was observed only civilians eating potatoes and drinking tea in the small comforts of their home!

*signed by*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length