Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:26:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Horrible destruction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Horrible destruction  (Read 1654 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:57:41 am »

How to describe.... the feeling, the sensation upon seeing my beautiful home in ruins!
Whilst out and about I met the new citezen.. one Maccen Korten.  It seemed he needed a place to stay, after travellng from Vesper to help exterminate the Guardians minions which plague cove. It was a noble calling and a gnerous service. I was more than happy to allow him to bed at my home and store somethings there. Apparently whilst I was away the man brough in many sachels. These sachels were filled with some form of volatile liquid! The nerve of this man! It would seem he left the home whith a fire burrning in the hearth. One stray ember and kaboom! My beautiful home is a pile of rubble! I could kill him as is my right to do to anyman on my own property! Yet, prehaps I can make this to some benefit to myself as I rebuild my home!

Hence forward, the Citezen Maccen J. Korten shall be endentured into my service until the event of his own death or he has thoroughly paid off his debt. In exchange for this service I have agreed to press no formal charges or have him jailed for the import of illegal substances and willful destruction of property!

Theres alot of work to be done......

"Marcus Climbs into the rubble of his home to survey the damage"

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length