Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:36:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Good use of the hospital
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good use of the hospital  (Read 1946 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:33 pm »

When:  07/19/08, 01:10 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Takeamada, Junior Grenadier

Guardsman in attendance:  
-Sergeant Hoagie
-Regular Guardsman Perrin
-Watchman Delferium

Report:

I write this report after the fact, and some of those are still hazy!  After are battle with the forces of darkness at the barracks and Cove, we were getting ready to form up and with draw when a large black horse, I believe called a Nightmare, attacked!  During the battle one member was knocked out, not sure who, and I received a double rear kick from the Nightmare to my chest, knocking me to the ground but not out!  We were able to slay it and protecting Cove.

We formed up on the dock and Sergeant Hoagie told how we had done and dismissed us.  As I saluted, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and fell to the ground landing in a sitting position.   I had hard time breathing.  I attempted to stand and wobbled looking to Hoaige I could see he was having issues of his how from his battle wounds.

I walked towards the gate as to head to the hospital.  I could not walk very well.  I remember standing outside the gate as Sgt Hoagie was specking with someone in Bronze.  I then remember laying face down on the steps of the barracks.  As I rolled over to my back I could see Watchman Delferium.  I guess I passed out or something, as I open my eyes I saw three people over me, I could not speak and heard only muffled sounds.  I remember a lot of pain; it would come and go in waves!  I remember the smell of burning flesh and a sizzling sound and I felt something pour over me!

I awoke after a long sleep to find my self sore and having my whole chest wrapped in band-aids. I could only find my boots, kilt and Cap.  So I dressed myself and headed home to get cleaned up to make my dinner date with Axiana.  Not even the Dark Lord himself was going to stop me!  

As a note seems Edward Striker brought my gear back home for Heath to repair, there is a massive dent in my chain armor.  In all my years I have never seen chain damage so!  I’ll need to clean it later to remove the blood so it does not rust!  

* signed *
Takeamada
Junior Grenadier
Baron’s Own

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 01:55:07 pm »

It's good to see that you're alive Sir!
To be honest though I have no idea how you managed to get up after all that. You had dislocated ribs and weren't breathing well and to top that we just put together a random mix of things and called it a treatment. I guess it worked!

*Signed*
Delferium, Watchman

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length