Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:50:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Return of Baron Octiovus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Return of Baron Octiovus  (Read 2576 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:17:15 pm »

When:  23/08/08, 23:15 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Junior Grenadier Takeamada  
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Sergeant Hoagie
-   Regular Guardsman Nicholi
-   Recruit Guardsman Keres

Special Appearance:

-   Baron Octiovus
-   Commander Shadwell
-   Corporal Richter

Event:  Baron’s return

Report:

After the memorial service for Heath, I went to the town hall to change back into my uniform.  As I was donning my last bits, I happen to look out the window and saw what appeared to be the Baron walking from the barracks to the church!

I ran down stairs and as I passed Sgt Hoagie I told him “ I think the Baron is here!”  I went to the church to see who this was, as I entered, there stood the Baron!!!  He seems excited and happy!  I saluted and asked if I could be of service?  He said yes!  Update me on what has been going on the status of the army and the Grenadiers!

As I started to brief him on what I knew, get cut me off and said, “Lets go find everyone!”
So we went door to door looking for other members of the Army!  As we did this the Baron made comments of “I’m back for good”, Things well be better and back on track” I have not seen anyone who seemed to be this full of energy and purpose in a long time!  We entered the Town Hall where Sgt Hoagie was sitting speaking to a female.  The Baron started asking questions and the sergeant just sat there stunned, I finally yelled, “On your feet man it’s the Baron!”  With that Sgt Hoagie jump up, still a bit shaken, and followed us out to look for members.  As we headed back towards the barracks, we were meet by a person Sgt Hoagies called Commander Shadwell!  Hoagies seem shocked to see him there to!  While this went on I rang the barracks bell and had several more guardsmen show up!  The Baron ordered me to take the line as he informed us from his balcony that he was back and there was change in the air.  The commander stated the they would be re-interviewing all the officers and with that, he said “Grenadier make use of the troops and put them to use!”  So I formed Tactical and we forced marched to the Graveyard and wiped out everything that moved!!!  Two liches and over 30 undead.
We forced it back to the barracks where I passed out the shares to the members and placed the rest in the coffers.  We then went up stairs were we ran into Cpl Raziel Richter, you would have thought Sgt Hoagie had seen another Lich!  So we sat around the table and drank ale talking about the who, what, and where’s of what has happen and thing like that!  

* signed *

Takeamada
Regular Grenadier
Baron’s Own

(OOC: I to was shocked upon his return, that I forgot to make shots of him!  He was just go go go! Sorry)

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:41:45 pm »

Good show, my boy! We'll have to do twice the Grenadier swaggering to make up for what I've missed!

~ Octiovus Von Richter

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 06:54:59 pm »

All hail Lord Octiovus Richter! Baron of Cove, Conqueror of the colonies, He who made the Kaldorians flee Sosaria, Slayer of Orcs/Yellers and Undead! Ruler of Altmere and surrounding provinces!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 07:46:15 am »

All Hail indeed! Praise be to Avatar for his safe return!

*SIGNED*

Marcus Kobra, Junior Guardsman, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length