Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 02:50:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Visit to Black Order
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Visit to Black Order  (Read 2120 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:21:25 pm »

Leading: Dalamar Carnesîr, Regular scout
Attending: Kal ShadowHand, Officer Cadet
                 Garand, Junior Scout
                 Takeamada, Regular Grenadier

I had heard about the infamous gang of assassins and thief’s, the Black Order. So I had to go see their tactics and methods. I choose the best of the scouts and the grenadier Takeamada. He seems to be a skilled with his bows. My source of information told me that the hideout was along the shores of Isamu-Jima, near a fisherman’s docks. I ordered the men to seek out any secret passages to the lair of Black Order. It took us time but we managed finally find it.

Scouts seeking the hideout of the Black Order

Inside waited us a sense of calmness with a sense of awaiting dangers. Everything seemed to be peaceful and no sign of the members of the Order. We looked around and saw many beautiful things, which drove us to false sense of peace. In the instant we entered deeper to the hideout we were ambushed with a heavy force of the Black Order members.  It too k us long to fight ourselves out from the situation. After regrouping outside we entered again to the hideout. This time we moved with care not to alarm the guards of this marvellous place.  Once we had searched the main rooms we started to look for hidden doors in the walls. Finally we found a one secret door. We went through it and found us in a corridor where led stares upwards and downwards.

Our troops fighting in a ambush

We first went to down and found us again ambushed by the Black Order, but this time we quickly took down the ambushers. I decided that we need to look the upstairs all we find was the Order again on our backs. I have to say at this point, the hideout is exceptionally defended place. We fought our way back out from the hideout and headed back to Cove. At Cove we looked what we had managed to take with us back home. In gold it was 29,048gc and valuable information about how to do a ambush.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar Carnesîr, Regular Scout

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:20:24 pm »

{Walks by and reads the report}

Grand report Dal, and a well led mission. Keep up the good work.

We will have to return again to make sure they haven't hatched another one of their devious plans once more.

And on a Personal note I would like to collect more of their Badges as they look good in me new Office above the Hospital.

Signed: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:40:03 pm »

Good work chaps!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length