Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:36:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gate sentry led by Marcus Kobra
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gate sentry led by Marcus Kobra  (Read 1937 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2008, 04:10:57 pm »

*This report has been written with bad hand-write and contains dozens of spots of spilled ink*
Leading: Marcus Kobra, Junior Guardsman
Attending: Kurt, Regular Guardsman
                 Erik Helbrass, guardsman recruit
                 Dah’han, watchman

Oh wow, man! Wait a second man. Whaddaya think the teachers gonna look like this year? No no... focus on the sentry. I was around the barracks when a Junior Kobra came to me and asked why I am standing around with out any work. He ordered me to follow him to Cove gates where we was going to build up a sentry. I was ordered to gather leather while Junior Kobra worked with wood. While we was working Regular Kurt arrived to aid us. Standing there was boring I must say so I spend the time wisely, *Large drop of ink here*

so I practiced the use of mace. Suddenly from nowhere a undead came to cackle us. It knocked us down fairly quickly. We drove it away fairly quickly with out any real problems. Dah’han that sneaky watchman came to help us in guarding and we managed to keep the gates save almost all day.

-Erik Helbrass-

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:18:06 pm »

(Walks by and reads the report)

Wahy can them undead buggers jess stay dead. I will see if I can foind where this thing stay and see if there is a way wo seal the bugger in for good.

Nice job on the Sentry Men, Stay ever alert as the buger may return again.

Signed: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length