Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 01:41:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A corrupt soul - Story
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A corrupt soul - Story  (Read 2070 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« on: August 25, 2008, 06:31:28 pm »

*After striking down his prey the undead wraith stared down at the mangled body of Nicholi and chuckled to himself..."Perfect forss the massttersss.." The creature picked the broken man up from the ground and carried him to a far off deep crypt where many undead creatures dwell.

"Arathyme.. he's fading, hurry.. patch him up!" Called a seated man across the dark dungeon staring down at the broken body of Nicholi as the old, ragged woman sew him up.

"Well if you wouldn't send a wraith after a new subject, he wouldn't be in such a horrible shape!" Snarled the old woman back to her master. "Well that's not nearly as fun.. now is it?" Chuckled Xeric Ver'tal as he leaned forward to take a look at the man hanging just barely onto life.

As Nicholi's eyes began to open his surroundings slowly come into view. He lays in a dark, dungeon like crypt.. strange experiments laying all around. half creatures half golems lay lifeless in the corner. Body parts of humans, elves and even orcs lay around on examination tables.

Standing above his head s an hideous man, his face looking like patchwork parts of several creatures pieced together to create one man.

"Who are you.. where am i..?" Nicholi croaked out. Xeric chuckled and replied "You are in my home..welcome... If you are good I will let you leave."

Creeping back to his bone throne the creature sat down, and crossed his legs eyeing Nicholi curiously. "You will serve me... serve me and my master from now on... or you will die. I have saved you from your death so  you can join me."

"Y-your master..?" Nicholi croaked weakly. The dark figure nodded and grinned "The Guardian. Bow to me now... and live. Refuse me.. and die along with your favoured ones.. in Cove."

Nicholi sagged down, fell to his knees and bowed at his feet. "I will follow you.." Xeric just grinned and said "I know, now go...You will know when I call you will feel my presence."
Faryl Sutton
Wolf Handler
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:50:28 am »

(OOC: WOOT ITS NICHOLI!! XXXXxXxXxXxXXXX  <<Mela btw>>)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length