Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:48:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  [PR] Calling All Covians
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: [PR] Calling All Covians  (Read 5233 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:43:12 pm »

Greetings Covians,

As you may well have noticed it's that time of year again where the RP community and UO as a whole slows down a bit with people starting or returning to school, college or university as well as the summer's influx of new and returning players dwindling too.

Unfortunately these happenings and other inconveniences such as computer problems and work commitments affect most people, including the Command Team too.

We are only human after all... *shifty eyes*

However, fear not! Cove will endure.

That said, every Covian must do his or her duty! Wink

Trials & Tasks.

Delferium and Celuvian (yes we haven't forgotten about you Haap Wink) have their Watchman Trials to complete. Help them where you can as they may have helped you by attending your events.

Apprentice & Squad Tasks.

Most Grenadiers have had a task set. The rest will follow soon. Although these tasks are optional, they do work towards your advancement as well as upholding the Grenadier Brotherhood. So hup hup, lest you incur the Baron's displeasure.

The same goes for Apprentice tasks. Again they are optional but they help to get you involved whilst knocking off promotional requirements too. Regular Guardsmen and above can take on apprentices to tutor so if you haven't got one or you are looking for someone to mentor you please post <a href="http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,10133.0.html>here. [/url]

Juniors & Regulars.

Recruits and Watchmen will now look to you for guidance. Display your leadership by hosting events to keep the lower ranks busy and to help them progress as you have done. Don't forget without other people hosting events for you to participate in or attending events to help you gain promotion and complete your trials, you wouldn't be where you are now.

It's not all about being saluted and being able to order folk about.

It's time to give a little back gentlemen. Wink

Recruits & Watchmen.

You too can run your own events. While we don't want you going off and invading Trinsic, there's nothing wrong with the lower ranks showing initiative and leading hunts, patrols and sentries etc.

Civilians.

There's always something fun on the citizen task board to be done. Roll Eyes

You can also try and hawk your wares around the Baronship or offer you services to the guardsmen. Remember to keep a look out for roaming orcs and petty thieves though.

What sort of events can I run?

There's a whole list of events <a href="http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,6943.0.html>here [/url] that can be carried out. Don't forget if you are alone you can place banners or do some lone patrolling. Though if you send out some pigeons to get your fellow Covians in game, much more can be achieved.

Let's get cracking lads 'n' lasses. And most of all let's have some fun.

If you are active post your character name and pigeon number below for quick reference. Don't forget a full list of BoC contacts can be found <a href="http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,4816.0.html>here [/url] so keep your ICQ list up to date. Wink

Keep on Covin'.

Raiden.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:11:08 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:11:30 pm »

Raiden, Grenadier Captain 205-754-768

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 03:20:11 pm »

Khaelieth, Sexy Beast - 190424954

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:30 pm »

Hoagie, Sergeant - 236058634 (Not very active, I've buggered off to uni! Sad)

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 12:50:32 am »

Dont know if you can call me active, what with the lack of a working computer, and the presence of 3 broken ones...but...

Linaeus/Torrak Keres - AIM: XxWarbringerxX

(Currently using a friend's laptop mind you.)

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 07:02:11 am »

Marcus Kobra/Maccen Korten/Nikko Bludd/Arkam Mayweather (oh so many of me)
I'm an American so bear with me on times here eh?

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Sharon
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 12:26:47 pm »

Cove's Disciple is in or around Cove most days. During the daytime she patrols in Cove town, around the Church and to the Preceptory, dealing with any mortal images of Baphomet and with Guardian spawn. If you see her, join in to give a helping hand or ask advice.

Her main pastoral work is done on Sunday afternoons from 2 pm - confession, baptism (and services once these get going), preaching rounds and conversions, visiting the sick in the Hospital, giving extreme unction, though all such things may also be attended to at any time.

Expeditions may be blessed immediately prior to departure.

All pastoral care is free, it is only asked that ye visit the Church and offer thanks by prayer and by whatever tythe ye can afford.

For one-off arrangements send a private forum message.

For continuing pastoral care or longer-term co-operation use: icq 482243700
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:15:19 pm by Sharon » Logged
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 04:16:28 pm »

Takeamada, Tiberus (Tib) Delmore, Edward Striker are available and are on most days!
Hours of Service are:  All day Friday and Saturday, Sunday – Thursday 14:00 to 20:00 GMT

Eddy
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 06:08:31 pm »

Im Active every day on Eddy im playing a lot on my smith and fisherman my smiths his name is not good for the guild i can not seem to buy a code to change it as i get a 114 error every time i try ive emailed them about it they might send a reply one day.

Icq  445665915

cheers
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 08:39:17 pm »

Delferium - 472-970-570

I try to play as often as I can when others are on but I can usually only be around 4-9pmEST(9pm-2amGMT) on weekdays. On weekends I'm usually always around. I live in Canada so there's a time difference in play here.

P.S
         Eh.

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Jessica Goldeye
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 12:48:02 am »

GRACE
FLA!              ICQ:490523506
YENRIL

(not sure on activity depends on homework)
Im American Times are dificult for me

Not sure on soon activity due to My Hernia surgery this thursday
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 12:23:09 pm »

Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant: 322-174-899.

Not oh-so-active at this moment in time, but usually on ICQ if you need me.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 12:49:34 pm »

Darkly clad shadowy figure is active most nights.

Mind you is there anyone in Cove she can trust now Tongue

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 08:02:14 pm »

I'm a Watchman too, funny enough. I guess i have trials too?

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 07:15:05 am »

I'm a Watchman too, funny enough. I guess i have trials too?

Watchman trials are set when you are nearing the completion of your Watchman's promotional requirements.

So hup hup! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length