Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:25:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  [Report] To Cleanse by Fire
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] To Cleanse by Fire  (Read 2362 times)
Michael Vandrik
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2008, 01:46:48 pm »

Father,

Seeking knowledge for the upcoming sermon I sought the Covian Library for materials. Perhaps some book of law, some dusty tome would give me fresh insight. I scoured the shelves until I were chocking on all the dust. It where then that I came upon a peculiarly named tome. "A Political Call to Anarchy"; Anarchy? Chaos? What is this tome I didst ask myself. I must say I opened its cover with trepidation. For already I knew this book where to speak some vile sin, and had already done so to countless others. Others who may have lacked my faith and would have taken to the information within. I read the words slowly and methodically as I deciphered all possible meaning. Hours passed, night became day and on I read until finally I had digested the last words within the tome. This tome hath claimed the shrines were built to destroy this world. . . preposterous! It implores people to question and doubt all but themselves? Is every man to be his own Avatar? By the Light this tome shouldest be removed from the shelves and the circulation of society! Burn every copy; Slay anyone who wouldst preserve its perverted teachings!

I hath gathered every copy I didst find and burned them. I stood there starring until stratos had born the ashes away. Nothing now remains where His righteousness cleanses. The doors to the Library hath also been barred until further notice!

I pray we can stop this heresy before it roots itself. The general lack of intelligence may work in our favour. . . the people of Cove are not voracious readers.

May His Light protect us.

Aumen.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 01:47:23 pm by Siegfried » Logged

Signed

Friar Michael Vandrik,
Templi Squire

"While the wages of sin is death, the gift of Higher Being is eternal life in Lord Avatar." 
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 02:00:23 pm »

Well spotted, Friar.

Run some enquiries and find out who doth maintain such an establishment; once thou art in knowledge, bring them in for questioning.

Thou art correct; heresy shalt not be tolerated!

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length