Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:37:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A note on the Barracks Door*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A note on the Barracks Door*  (Read 1952 times)
Coma Black
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2005, 10:20:04 am »

All Members of the Militia.

I have been granted the duty of travelling to Stone Keep to gather information for the Baronship.

Although I will be able to get information of the Militia, and personnel who are assigned there, I will still need help in gathering information about the surrounding buildings.
I will therefore require the services of one Militia Man, to travel as my companion to gather such information.
From recent investigations I will need someone who is cunning and clever, and a very good actor.

Please take note, I will NOT be going to fight, I will NOT be going to upstage the Militia, I will NOT be travelling as a noble, but as a poor citizen with a friend and it is my aim to gather in information and leave without too much disruption.

If you are caught, for whatever reason, I will do anything in my power to have you released, but I can not guarantee anything

If you feel you will be suitable to help with this task then please send me a note by pigeon to my box 165852644

Thank you

Miss Coma Black

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length