Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:46:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Shillings Reward IN-BOX [PR]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shillings Reward IN-BOX [PR]  (Read 20104 times)
Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 06:18:24 am »

To whom it may concern

I request the right to wear armour.

Please find 100 shillings enclosed.

*signed*
Mizuho Kazami

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Freckletip
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 02:59:16 am »

Miss Mizuho Kazami has been granted a licence to wear armour of plain leather and has paid the full fee of 100 Shillings.

*signed and sealed*
P. Freckletip
Steward of Cove
Ocean
Criminal
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 07:59:00 pm »

Whoever it may concern,

Enclosed is one hundred shillings, which I am hoping to exchange for the right to wear leather armour.

*Signed shakily*

-Sally, Delivery Woman

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 08:41:23 pm »

Sally, Commoner of Cove, has been granted a licence to wear armour of plain leather and has paid the full fee of 100 Shillings.

Thank you for the enclosed shillings.

*Signed and stamped*

Kiran, Bailiff of Cove.

Freckletip
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 03:29:32 am »

Mrs Madeline Warmbow-Cocidius has been granted a licence to wear armour of plain leather and has paid the full fee of 100 Shillings.

*signed and sealed*
P. Freckletip
Steward of Cove
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 08:26:26 pm »

Greetings,
I wish to purchase a license to wear armour if it also allows me to use a weapon, for hunting purposes.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 03:23:21 pm »

Ah, master Goodsoup, is good to see you back in buisness after the unfortunant events in your shop. It costs hundred shillings for the licence which i hope you will bring to me shortly. Otherwise your licence is granted. Be sure to drop into my office for a talk when you have the time...

*Signed*

Kiran, Bailif of Cove.

Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 04:32:21 pm »

*350 shillings is enclosed with parchement addressed to the Steward, it reads as follows...*

Enclosed is the sum of 250 shillings,  along with an additional 100 shillings for the time and trouble it may cause you in arranging the licence agreements required for myself to own and ride a mount.

Regards

*Signed*
Axiana Masteen Takeamada

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 07:52:17 am »

I hereby certify that the Baronial Treasury has received and documented the above fee, being three hundred and fifty shillings, and that Mrs. Takeamada's license to ride a horse has been processed and issued.

*Signed*
Torrak A. Keres
Steward of Cove

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 02:51:09 pm »

Dear Steward,

I wish to apply for a Shop Commission. Lets make the Forge and Loom official eh! I hope the commission will increase orders placed by the Baronship?

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Geoffrey Allis
Raving Hat Salesman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2010, 11:11:28 pm »

I wish to purchase the license for a pack animal.

*Signed*
Geoffrey Allis.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 03:06:56 am »

*Two seperate letters*

To Geoffrey Allis, Commoner of Cove.

As the steward, Leso Valen is currently overseeing the new building project he is currently working on, I, the bailiff of Cove, Kiran,  shall note that you, Geoffrey Allis wishes to buy a liscence to own and use a pack animal, which costs (40) shillings. However I wish to see you in my office too as I have not recieved your taxes as of ever, Master Allis, as a upstanding and promising Covian citizen I imagine you will retrify this situation promptly. My office is behind the Goblin slightly north east. We shall discuss further, I will have your liscence ready for you to retrieve by then.

Kiran, Bailiff of Cove.

Dear master Goodsoup.

I, Kiran, the Bailiff of Cove due to the Stewards current absence as he is overseeing a project of housing for the poor, will deal with your request of a Shop Commission. I however fail to see you obtained your citizen papers as of yet, bringing the estimated price of the Forge and loom to be owned by you privately to a sum of two hundred and fifty shillings (250)

I also wish to congratulate you on earning this priveledge, I trust the shop is doing well after it's it's re-building after the previous incident of it burning down. Again, I sadly see that you have not come to me with your taxes, as a man of buisness I trust you understand how taxes are vitally important to both you and I and especially Cove and the army in your shops survival, I mean this as taxes help to provide an insurance to our fine craftsmen, and should a incident occur like previously. I would hate to find on my list that you have not provided Cove with it's small sum of coins which it is due monthly, as you understand  we can help you in case of such a scenario repeating itself if said taxes are paid promptly.

I trust you know where my office is so we can discuss this further.

Kiran, Bailiff of Cove.

(OOC - Remember to adjust your profile accordingly)

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 08:07:32 pm »

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for my commission, I was hoping it would increase trade. I do understand the important of taxes and pop by my shop any time and I shall be please to pay my dues to the Baronship. I have frequently tried to catch your in your office but it never appears to be open.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2010, 08:06:25 pm »

I wish to purchase the right to have a pack horse. Find the 40 shillings needed enclosed.

Naesala, Commoner

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length