Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:43:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Commander Hawke Visits A Covian Parade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commander Hawke Visits A Covian Parade  (Read 2098 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2009, 10:41:55 pm »

This eve Commander Nathan Hawke of the king's Royal Guard paid a visit to our parade, held in Cove town. It appears he came looking to enlist The Company's help in battling some evil doers, The Followers of Armageddon or summat.

He also enquired about The Company's role in the Vesper Civil War. Our role is being victorious at the moment, though it did concern me that a Loyalist commander was so interested in the internal conflict of a rebel state. Hawke also enquired, hypothetically of course, if The Company would turncoat on the Vesper Trade Union should the Crown pay more than Vesper's Chancellor. I left him in little doubt that The Company does not break a contract.

So impressed was he with The Company that he offered to pay for our services in this coming conflict. Although The Company usually commands a handsome fee, I informed the commander that we save the world for free.

He seemed relieved that we had agreed to fight and shook every man on parade by his hand. I had a quiet word in his ear as I clasped his gauntleted hand. "Throw my men needlessly into the grinder and ye'll regret it... Jus' so ye know." I nodded, holding his stare and he clapped me on the shoulder as we shook hands. I think he got the message.

With our parade drawing to an end Commander Hawke seemed quite taken with Company Skirmisher Raven. Holding eachother's stare for several minutes it seemed neither man would submit. The Loyalist did eventually buckle however, another Covian victory!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:21:13 pm »

Aye! It was an unexpected challenge I think.

Good  show up too!

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 12:22:57 am »

Jolly good show, chaps! Plenty of Covian swagger on display!

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 12:53:39 am »

'ere th'sketches 'ah took. S'some good 'uns.

- The Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length