Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:37:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bullying Besiegers Bashed!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bullying Besiegers Bashed!  (Read 1513 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2009, 07:11:25 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Commander.
Hoagie, Sergeant.
Kas Valentine, Company Arcanist.
Torrak Keres, Company Skirmisher.
Takeamada, Mercenary.
Mercy, Company Arcanist.
Leander "Le blah" Le Blanc, Mercenary Recruit.

Having detailed Keres to sign up a new recruit I was stopped on my way to parade by some fella claiming there were Yewish at our tavern. "S'a free house." I told him, but he said they had weapons drawn. I strode to the Goblin to find half a dozen or so Besiegers tryin' ter intimidate Kas, though to be fair, as soon as I arrived they turned their attentions to me.

It seems they have a problem with my order to hang any Waywatchers found guilty of spying in Covian lands. Seems pretty straight forward to me... The wanted to cart me off and brand me like we branded their Waywatcher wytchy spy some days prior. Pfffft!

The commotion had brought a few bystanders to the Goblin by now and the Besiegers nay longer seemed as cock sure as they had been when they thought they just had me and Kas ter bully. Without warning they attacked the pair of us though we were unarmed. Kas fell as did Take' too as he chose an inopportune moment to step out of the tavern. I was able to arm my weapon and bring down a Besieger before they scattered.

We chased them around the Shire, how they can run so fast wearing all that tin I don't know but run is what they did... All the way back to Yew it would seem as no counterattack materialised when we formed up outside the barracks with two random Vesperians that had happened by.

Unarmed Covians assaulted by Besiegers ~ 2.
Tavern patrons bashed by Yewlanders ~ 1.
Chasing off half a dozen of the swines with their tails between their legs... Priceless.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length