Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:33:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Surprise Meeting.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Surprise Meeting.  (Read 1539 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:10 pm »

The content of Raiden and Dart's conversation is strictly OOC information and should be treated as such. Thank you.

Captain Dart of the Yewish milita visited Cove this eve. He was alone. No Besiegers fer company. Seems they only let them out once a week. He wanted to speak to me about matters of some urgency and so after he'd puffed his chest and fluffed his feathers I invited him to join me in my office.

He crapped on about some alleged ambush of his forces last eve... *shifty eyes* And my threats towards his green clad spies. Covians are nay welcome in Yew apparently while my order to hang Waywatchers stands. Fair enough. Didn't realise we were welcome anyway.

He then turned the conversation towards Vesper.. Seein' as I couldn't get a word in edgeways. Waffles more than a gossipin' fish wife, though much of what he said rang true. Depending on the Vesper elections our borders if not Yew's or both may be under threat from Vesper. We're nay exactly popular with half the town anyway after we kicked their arses in the war.

What was surprising was an offer of support if we are attacked, albeit a somewhat ambiguous one. To be fair, he does only act like a prat when he has an audience. In the few meetings I've had alone with Dart he doesn't seem -that- bad, as Yewlander's go.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length