Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:43:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  An Audience In Trinsic And Word Of Drow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An Audience In Trinsic And Word Of Drow  (Read 1759 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2009, 07:23:27 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Commander.
Mercy, Company Arcanist.

Joined by:

Kal ShaodwHand, Officer Cadet.
Kas Valentine, Company Arcanist.
Marcus Kobra, Company Medic.
Faden Wildheart, Mercenary.
Jane, Mercenary Recruit.

A second trip to Trinsic in a week saw Mercy and myself ehosted by the Duke and his son to discuss matters of state while members of The Company secured Trinsic and repelled the invaders in fierce street to street fighting.

I clarified Cove's position and in particular The Company's after the changes undertaken in our fair town. I also expressed a desire to reaffirm trade links with the Duchy throug joint markets and agree to get Striker on the job of arranging such an event in the near future.

Various other issues arose from the Duchy's warmth towards Yew to possible commissions for The Company to help repel the invaders in Trinsic. Then I turned the conversation towards the Drow. It turned out one of the Rose's patrons, an elf, Trinsic's Trade Minister or something actually knew the whereabouts of Vierna's stronghold... In Malas. That is of course unless the Drowlings have relocated since her last visit. But it was a good lead and an opportunity to send out some shadow walkers to scout the area for an assault.

All in all a decent night. I'm warming to politics, if not diplomacy. *grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Commander,

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length