Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:35:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Falconheart's Hunt To A Hidden City
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Falconheart's Hunt To A Hidden City  (Read 2122 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2009, 07:53:22 pm »

Led by:

Falconheart, Mercenary.

Attended by:

Raiden, Commander.
Marcus Tel'var, Mercenary.
Faden Wildheart, Mercenary.
Celuvian Haap, Mercenary Recruit.
Iiphrin, Mercenary Recruit.
Abigail Keres, Mercenary Recruit.
Aliryl, Trefynwyd, Mercenary Recruit.

Coins donated to the coffers: 23,163.

After completing our mission in New Haven, Falconheart took command of the lineup and with the help of one of The Company's growing band of mages, whisked us off to somewhere in Malas as best as I could tell. Somesort of crystal landmark stood before us and to touch it would transport us to a hidden city, our location. One by one we laid hands on the crystal and one by one we were teleported to a city sunk beneath a mountain.

We entered and patrolled the streets. The place seemed long since empty and little wonder with the fierce beasts roaming around the place. Giant hammer wielding beasts, half bull and half man attacked as did strange bird and dog like creatures and giant scorpians known as Miasmas or summat.

We gave battled to these foes, at one point we were almost overwhelmed until we employed Arkay's box manouvre and received reinforcements from Cove. We laid in wait, formed up as the legendary Arkay would order while Falconheart searched the streets to lure the beasts to the slaughter.

It was bloody work and we were soon knees high in corpses and gore but we managed to recover several locked chests, some said full of treasure and our packs were full to brimming also as we carried nearly 25,000 coins back to the coffers.

Another Arkay inspired Covian Victory!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:03:40 pm »

Aye aye suh it was another Arkay inspired victory! I only wonder if my great mentor will ever return?

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length