Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:10:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Task ~ Locating The Drow [COMPLETE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Task ~ Locating The Drow [COMPLETE]  (Read 2155 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2009, 10:16:23 am »

My recent enquiries in Trinsic have unearthed a lead as to the whereabouts of Vierna's Drow stronghold. The elf, Reann, one of Duke Irvyn's ministers has had dealings with Vierna and her followers in the past and supplied me with the following information:

Take the south road out of Luna. Head over the long bridge and past the brigand encampment. Continue south by west leaving the road to travel cross country until you discover a large forest leading to a bridge to the "Crumbling Continent". Vierna's lair is on one of the southern islands.

~ This task may only be undertaken by stealthers.
~ Follow the instructions and make a detailed report of you journey and most importantly of Vierna's stronghold.
~ Post your report on the main notice board. (IC Board)

This task may only be completed by stealthers.
This task may be completed by Mercenary Recruits and higher.
This task may only be completed once per character.

Commander's comments:
Once you have located the Drow's lair, stay to the shadows as best you can. If they discover you, they will torture and maybe even kill you. I have part of a map to aid you further.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 10:26:38 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length