Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:41:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  All the King's Men.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: All the King's Men.  (Read 1833 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2009, 05:32:49 pm »

Early this morn' whilst I tended to my garden. A man did pass by my portcullis and left a flier. He said not a word and was gone before I could get to the gate. Never the less; Here is a copy of that flier:

I am most certain we can NOT afford to sit idly by. It would seem the king can no longer govern his own men, hes less a desirable leader than he ever was. Though perhaps. . . . he would pay to see these treasonous dogs dealt a blow? I amuse myself at the thought of two treasonous dogs fighting in a pit; we are traitors to the crown after all. I'm certain he will pay, perhaps even recognize our Barony and its sovereign rights.  Indeed. . .

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:49:03 am »

Hmm...

It seems the Yewish have taken to oppressing the good people of Haven eh?

I wonder which of their Kings gave that order?

The elf? Or the imaginary one?

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length