Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:38:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Message to Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Message to Morana  (Read 2741 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2009, 09:02:33 pm »

I had just returned to the Barracks from a long walk around Cove woods when I noticed a commoner outside looking a bit pale.  I approached her and asked what was wrong, she said a stranger was in the barracks.  Taking a run up the stairs I looked around and saw the person on the roof, hooded and looking hostile.  I decided the best approach was to try and be diplomatic as I did not have the fighting skills to deal with it.  The stranger asked if I was a member of "That bastard Company", to which I replied I am part of the Covian Company, yes.  He went on to say I had blood on my hands too and if I am part of the Commander's Company, then I am as bad as him. 
He said he wanted to give the Commander a message, so I offered to get a pen and paper.  Though it seemed obvious he wanted to give a different message and things looked as if they might get dangerous.  Thankfully he changed his mind and decided that I was just a "pawn" and it was not worth it.  Instead he said I was to say that he had been there and next time blood will be spilt, civilian too.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:54:18 am »

Raiden sat at his desk and pondered over the note.

Ughh...

This fella really don't know when he's bettered.

If he wasn't good enough ter fend me off when I supposedly attacked him in error, how does he expect to match me with only one good hand?

I've warned him once. There'll not be a second time.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 02:58:36 pm »

This the fellah that Faden took down the other day in t'barracks?

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 06:53:04 pm »

Sure looks like it...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length