Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:36:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Prision Break
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Prision Break  (Read 1853 times)
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2009, 11:55:46 pm »

When i arrived at the Barracks there were three "Churchmen"  they were talking about some mumbo jumbo, but when they mentioned the Heritic i knew what they were there for! The church had responded to my letter no doubt!

I went inside while they talked to Marcus Kobra when inside i checked on the Heritic who tryed to bite me... he was Hurt in the action. well. once the church fellows were inside they asked for us to bring the Heritic to be brought out. we did so. at the Fekers pace who i would love to have my hands around his Feking little Ne-  we got him out. once out the "Friar" DEMANDED my bow for Questioning. i NEVER trust people wearing the robe he was wearing anymore! So i simply said No. Then i was ordered by one called Marcus Kobra to hand over my bow to the church fellow or be knocked out and arrested. I reluctantly handed... over.... my ..... BOW..... my wonderufl bow.... that has seen so many fights.... killed so many litch... Erm anyways!  the Church fellows attacked us! DANMED GUARDIAN WORSHIPING SACK O-   We fought them off but durring the time of the fight they all managed to escape. with my bow. my wonderful.... bow....

Lossess:
- one Heritic prisioner. (20 gold in feeding)
- One Wonderful bow ( 250+ gold for upkeep)

and my chance to rip the Bloody guardian worshipers head CLEAN off!

*sighned Me'an silen*

P.s. I will be speaking to one of the Coffer keepers about replacing the gold spent on a new bow.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:57:22 am »

Ye can nay blame Company Medic Kobra, we have ter abide by the Churchies wishes. Although we often nay want to. He was nay ter know they were imposters.

So the bugger escaped afore I had a chance ter get my hands on 'im eh?

More patrols of the Shire I say. We'll soon have 'em behind bars.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length